By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Use of Information
In efforts to better serve your needs, Dukami collects and stores personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide through our contact forms and other means of communication in which you provide your information. The information collected may include but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and resume. The website may also auto-collect information to improve your user experience including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and actions taken on the site. This information may be used to offer you an improved user experience, to improve our site to better serve your needs, or to send periodic emails that may be relevant to your needs, and respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We value your information and protect your privacy by utilizing this information only in a way that best benefits you. Dukami does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your explicit approval outside of the following purposes:
- To provide the products or services you’ve requested
- To provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Dukami under strict confidentiality agreements to help us communicate with you regarding relevant offers from Dukami and our marketing partners. These companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- To share the information to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- To transfer information about you if Dukami is acquired by or merged with another company
We adopt the best industry standards for data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect you against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of children is important. The content of this site is not intended to attract or engage any individuals under the age of 13. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our site from those under 13.
Your Information, Your Choices
If you choose to no longer receive email notifications from Dukami, you are free at any time to unsubscribe in order to cease receiving these types of notifications. If you have provided us with your information, you may request to update, modify or delete it as deemed necessary by contacting us.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site now or following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of the site and any changes.
Dukami Enterprises LLC
39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy
Fremont, CA 94538